Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in U.S. dollars
- All Israel program prices listed do not include the RootOne Voucher subsidy – to calculate the cost of the program including the subsidy voucher, subtract $3,000 from the listed price
- North American trips include the charter bus from the city in which the trip begins, room and board, admission fees and gratuities – domestic flights are not included for any USY summer program
- Israel and Europe trips include round-trip airfare from the United States, room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, admission fees and gratuities
- Prices for all Israel and Europe trips are subject to change, dependent on whether airlines chose to place a fuel surcharge on tickets. Such charges may be passed along directly to registered participants
- Extra baggage on flights and personal expenses are not included in trip costs
Sibling Discount: If multiple siblings sign up for USY Summer trips, families will receive $150 off registration (discount applies to each sibling registered after the first).
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Full balance is to be paid on or before April 3.
Your deposit is fully refundable through March 15, 2021.
After March 1st, the following cancellation fee applies:
- March 15- March 31- $500 fee
- April 1-30- $1,000 fee
- May 1-31 $2000 fee
- After May 31, there will be no refund
All cancellations must be made in writing. Full refunds will be given without penalty if USY is unable or elects not to run programming because of government regulations, orders, or guidelines, or if USY is unable or chooses not to run programming at their own discretion.