Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in U.S. dollars
- North American trips include the charter bus from the city in which the trip begins, room and board, admission fees and gratuities – domestic flights are not included for any USY summer program
- Israel and Europe trips include round-trip airfare from the United States, room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, admission fees and gratuities
- Prices for all Israel and Europe trips are subject to change, dependent on whether airlines chose to place a fuel surcharge on tickets. Such charges may be passed along directly to registered participants
- Extra baggage on flights and personal expenses are not included in trip costs
Early Bird*: Register by October 31 to take advantage of early bird savings ($150 off for first-timers, $250 off for teens returning for a second year).
*Early Bird Discount does not apply to Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage or DREAM USY
Sibling Discount: If multiple siblings sign up for USY Summer trips, families will receive $150 off registration (discount applies to each sibling registered after the first).
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $750 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Full balance is to be paid on or before April 3.
Deposit is fully refundable until September 23 – one week after 2020 prices are released.
Should an application be withdrawn for any reason after September 23, a processing fee will be applied based on the following cancellation schedule. Written cancellation is required for the refund for application withdrawal.
Cancellation Fee Schedule:
- September 23: No Fee
- February 1: $150 fee
- February 2 – March 1: $750 fee
- March 2 – April 1: $1050 fee
- April 2 – May 2: Fee is 25% of total program cost
- May 3 – May 31: Fee is 50% of total program cost
- After May 31: No refund
Please note: Additional cancellation fees may apply for all programs. You will be notified of such fees in advance.
USY does not provide trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Please contact your local insurance company for recommended options.
USY can help set up a payment plan to pay for trips over a period of time. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan, please contact [email protected] or call the office at (212) 533-7800, ext 114.
- Pilgrimage programs (Israel Adventure, Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage) depart from New York only.
- Spaces are limited on all programs and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If a trip is sold out, you can sign up for another program and be placed on a waiting list for the program of interest. If a spot opens, we will contact you.