- 2014 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Dates and Prices
- 2013 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels, Campus Edition
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Safety and Security Information
The safety and security of our program participants continues to be our highest priority.
- The structure, program, and itineraries of all of our trips are re-evaluated on a regular basis.
- Our Wheels program remains basically the same, except for a few eliminated attractions. Buses will be checked regularly, and free time will be limited and supervised. We will be in touch with local law enforcement all across the country in order to make sure that we are taking the proper precautions.
- All Israel trips originating in Europe will have heightened supervision, and free time will be limited and supervised. Buses will be checked on a regular basis. We will consult with local law enforcement, as well as the United States embassies in each country visited.
- All of our programs have a high staff ratio. This enables us to supervise activities, programs, and free time much more closely.