- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
2015 Dates and Prices
Applications for all of our programs are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited spaces are still available except as indicated below. Please contact the USY International Office with any questions or for more information about our programs.
|Program||2015 Dates||2014 Cost||Grades*|
|“Classic” USY on Wheels||June 23 - August 6||$7,190||9-11|
|USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah||June 23 - July 30||$6,495||9-11|
|USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest||June 24 - July 16||$5,295||9-12|
|USY on Wheels, East||June 29 - July 28||$5,095||8|
|TivnUSY: Building Justice||TBD||$2,495||9-12|
|USY's Mission to Cuba||TBD||$3,495||9-12|
Israel and Europe
|Program||2015 Dates||2015 Cost||Grades*|
|Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage||June 24- August 2||$9,100||10-12|
|Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar||1st departure:|
June 23 - July 28;
June 29 - August 3
|Italy/Israel Pilgrimage||June 24 - July 28||$8,999||10-12|
|Israel Adventure PLUS||June 30 - August 2||$6,990||10-12|
|USY Israel Adventure –|
A Teen Tour of Israel
|June 30 - July 28||$5,995||10-12|
|L’Takayn Olam –|
A Social Action and
Sightseeing Experience in Israel
|June 29 - July 28||$5,995||10-12|
- * “Grades” is the current grades (2014-15 school year) you must be in to participate.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- The cost of USY on Wheels includes the charter bus from the New York area (for “Classic”), Chicago (for Mission: Mitzvah), or Seattle (for Pacific Northwest), travel, room and board, gratuities, and admission fees.
- Each Israel Pilgrimage program cost includes round trip airfare from New York, room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, gratuities and admission fees. All personal expenses are additional. Domestic flights are not included in the cost of USY summer programs. Extra baggage on your flights is additional.
- For all USY Israel Pilgrimage trips, prices are subject to change, dependent on whether airlines chose to place a fuel surcharge on tickets. Such charges may be passed along directly to registered participants.
- If you went on a USY Summer Program in 2013 or 2014 and sign up before Sept. 15, you will receive $250 off your 2015 USY Summer Program.**
- If this will be your first-ever USY Summer Program, sign up before Oct. 15 and receive $150 off your 2015 USY Summer Program.**
** These incentives do not apply for Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage, USY’s Mission to Cuba, and TivnUSY: Building Justice.
Scholarships are offered by the USY regions, local congregations and affiliated programs for qualifying USYers. For further information on these and other scholarship programs, contact your synagogue or regional USY director, or contact the USY International Office for more information.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
The cost of USY on Wheels includes the charter bus from the New York area (or Seattle, for Pacific Northwest), travel, room and board, gratuities, and admission fees.
Each USY Israel Pilgrimage program cost includes round-trip airfare from New York area (for “Classic”), Chicago (for Mission: Mitzvah), or Seattle (for Pacific Northwest), room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, gratuities and admission fees. All personal expenses are additional. Domestic flights are not included in the cost of USY summer programs. Extra baggage on your flights is additional.
A $750 deposit is required, with the balance to be paid on or before April 1.
Should an application be withdrawn for any reason, a $150 processing fee will be withheld provided such written cancellation is received by March 1, and then the following cancellation fee schedule applies:
- March 1-31: $750
- April 1 – May 3: $950
- May 4-26: $1,200
- May 27 – June 9: $2,000
- June 10 – Departure: Full cost of Program
Please note: Additional cancellation fees may apply for all programs. You will be notified of such fees in advance.
USY does not provide trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Please contact your local insurance company or contact the USY International Office for recommended options.