Scholarships and Incentives
Israel & Europe
Dates and Prices
Applications for all of our programs are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited spaces are still available except as indicated below. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information about our programs.
|Program||2016 Dates||2016 Cost||Grades*|
|“Classic” USY on Wheels||June 21 - August 4||$7,695||9-11|
|USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest||June 22 - July 14||$5,895||9-12|
|USY on Wheels, East||June 27- July 26||$5,445||8|
|USY on Wheels, West||June 27 - July 26||$5,445||8|
Israel and Europe
|Program||2016 Dates||2016 Cost||Grades*|
|USY Israel Adventure||June 26 - July 25||$6,695||10-12|
|L’Takayn Olam||June 26 - July 25||$5,995||10-12|
|Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar||1st departure:|
June 20 - July 25;
June 27 - July 31
|Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage||1st departure:|
June 22 - July 31;
June 26 - August 3
- * “Grades” is the current grades (2015-16 school year) you must be in to participate.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- For Pilgrimage programs: Israel Adventure and L’Takayn Olam depart from New York only, Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage and Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar depart from New York and Chicago.
- The cost of USY on Wheels includes the charter bus from the New York area (for “Classic” and East), Los Angeles (for West), or Seattle (for Pacific Northwest), travel, room and board, gratuities, and admission fees.
- Each Israel Pilgrimage program cost includes round trip airfare to Europe/Israel, room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, gratuities and admission fees. All personal expenses are additional. Domestic flights are not included in the cost of USY summer programs. Extra baggage on your flights is additional.
- For all USY Israel Pilgrimage trips, prices are subject to change, dependent on whether airlines chose to place a fuel surcharge on tickets. Such charges may be passed along directly to registered participants.
- If you went on a USY Summer Program in 2014 or 2015 and sign up before Sept. 1, you will receive $250 off your 2016 USY Summer Program.**
- If this will be your first-ever USY Summer Program, sign up before Sept. 1 and receive $150 off your 2016 USY Summer Program.**
** These incentives do not apply for Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage.
Scholarships are offered by the USY regions, local congregations and affiliated programs for qualifying USYers. For further information on these and other scholarship programs, contact your synagogue or regional USY director, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
The cost of USY on Wheels includes the charter bus from the city in which the trip begins, travel, room and board, and admission fees.
Each Israel Pilgrimage program cost includes round trip airfare from the United States, room and board, an approved medical plan, sightseeing tours with professional guides, gratuities and admission fees.
For all of our USY summer programs, all personal expenses are additional. Domestic flights are not included in the cost of USY summer programs. Extra baggage on your flights is additional. Scholarships are offered by the USY regions, local congregations and affiliated programs.
For further information on these and other scholarship programs, contact your synagogue or regional USY director, or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
A $750 deposit is required, with the full balance to be paid on or before April 1st.
Should an application be withdrawn for any reason, a $150 processing fee will be withheld provided such written cancellation is received by March 1, and then the following cancellation fee schedule applies:
- March 1 – March 31: $750.00
- April 1 – May 3: $950.00
- May 4 – May 26: $1,200.00
- May 27 – June 9: $2000.00
- June 10 – Departure: Full cost of Program
Please note: Additional cancellation fees may apply for all programs. You will be notified of such fees in advance.
USY does not provide trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Please contact your local insurance company or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for recommended options.