How to Allocate
You have a say in where your Tikun Olam money goes!
Follow the six steps below to allocate 40% of your chapter’s contribution to the charities of your choice.
- Get a Tikun Olam allocation form and descriptions of tzedakot online. (Your advisor or youth director will receive them automatically by snail mail.)
- Add up the amount your chapter donated during the year (e-mail email@example.com if you don’t have complete records).
- Multiply the amount you raised by 0.4 (that is, 40%).
- Have as many people from the chapter as possible involved in deciding where the 40% is to go. You can divide the money among different organizations.
- Fill out the Allocations Form and mail it to: Tikun Olam, 820 Second Avenue, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
- Make sure the Allocation Form is mailed to the International Office no later than June 30, 2011.