Tikun Olam Program
How to Allocate
You have a say in where your Tikun Olam money goes!
Follow the six steps below to allocate 40% of your chapter’s contribution to the charities of your choice.
- Get a Tikun Olam allocation form and descriptions of tzedakot online.
- Add up the amount your chapter donated during the year (e-mail email@example.com if you don’t have complete records).
- Multiply the amount you raised by 0.4 (that is, 40%).
- Have as many people from the chapter as possible involved in deciding where the 40% is to go. You can divide the money among different organizations.
- Fill out the Allocations Form and mail it to: Tikun Olam, 120 Broadway, Suite 1540, New York, NY 10271.