International Heschel Honor Society Kinnus
Heschel Honor Society Kinnus Important Travel Information
Limited funds are available for program and travel subsidies for the International Heschel Honor Society Kinnus:
- USYers will be reimbursed for travel costs above $175, up to a preset maximum dollar amount, based on the departure city as listed below. USYers will pay a $175 minimum and will be reimbursed for the remaining amount up to the total listed.
- The prices listed represent the maximum airfare per city in order to be reimbursed. For example, if an average flight from Chicago costs $280, the maximum subsidy for a USYer coming from that area would be $105.
- If your city is on this list and the fare does not exceed the price listed, travel does not need to be cleared through the International USY Office first.
- All travel must be booked by March 25, 2013. Please do not book travel until you have received confirmation of participation in the Heschel Kinnus.
- Airfare subsidies for Pinwheel USY will equal the lower airfare (to LAX rather than ALB) regardless of which convention they attend.
A.J. Heschel Honor Society Kinnus Maximum AIRFARE
Originating City Maximum Ticket Value Originating City Maximum Ticket Value
Chicago $279 Seattle (to LAX) $285
Cleveland $280 Tampa $280
Ft. Lauderdale $260 Toronto $300
Los Angeles $340 Atlanta $259
Orlando $220 Baltimore $250
Seattle (to ALB) $490 Vancouver (to LAX) $440
If travel cost is is the reason you would not attend, contact Amy Dorsch to find out about subsidies.