- 2013 Preliminary Application
- 2013 Dates and Prices
- 2012 Summer Program Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Summer Staff Application
Interested in staffing one of USY’s summer programs? Working for USY can be one of the most intense and most rewarding experiences.
If you submitted a full staff application for Summer 2012 and would like to re-apply. Please email email@example.com to request for your application to be considered for Summer 2013.
In order to apply to staff a USY summer program, you will need to download and print out the following pieces of the application:
- Summer Programs Staff Application
- Essay and Instructions
- Staff Applicant Reference Forms (2 references are required)
Before you submit the application parts, please look over the USY Summer Program Staff Job Descriptions.
Please complete these forms and return them to our office as soon as possible. Applications to staff USY Summer programs will be considered on a rolling basis. We will be considering applications beginning in the Fall 2012 and continuing until February 15, 2013 or until our staff needs are fulfilled. Once a complete application is received in the Central USY office, we may contact you for an interview.
Please also note that this application form is for staffing opportunities on all of our summer programs. Although you may have requested an application for only one of our programs (either USY on Wheels, our North American tour or USY Israel Pilgrimage, our Israel experience), you may wish to be considered for a staff position on either of our programs. If you would like our personnel committee to consider you for additional programs, please indicate this on your application form.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to be in touch with Karen Stein, at (212) 533-7800, ext. 1146 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.