- USY on Wheels 55
- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- USY on Wheels Overview
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Overview
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar & Eastern Europe for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
June 24-July 16
Take in the rich coffee-soaked culture of Seattle, the quirkiness of Portland, and the beauty of Vancouver, British Columbia on Pacific Northwest. Explore some of North America’s most spectacular sights from Mount Rainier in Washington State to Crater Lake in Oregon, and top it all off with a week-long Alaskan cruise on Norwegian cruise lines!
Note: This trip begins in Seattle and ends in Los Angeles. USYers are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to Seattle and from Los Angeles at the conclusion of the trip.
REGISTER NOW for USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest this summer!
Space Needle. Pike Place Market. Mt. Rainer. Crater Lake National Park. Alaskan Cruise. Disneyland. Capilano Suspension Bridge. Alpacas of Oregon
Want more information?
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest.
- To get an idea of a typical day on Wheels, check out the daily group updates from summer 2014.
- Request more information about USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest.
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at email@example.com.