- 2013 Preliminary Application
- 2013 Dates and Prices
- 2012 Summer Program Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
Explore Jewish life in Poland, followed by four weeks of renewal in Israel. A full week is spent discovering the history and culture of Polish Jewry, including visits to the concentration camps of Sobibor, Majdanek, Auschwitz, Birkenau, and Treblinka. Poland Seminar also includes city tours of Warsaw, Cracow and Lublin.
After you experience Poland, spend four weeks of renewal exploring the length and breadth of Israel as you have a full Israel Pilgrimage experience*.
- Click here to read more about the day-to-day activities for this group during the Summer of 2012.
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about USY Summer Programs.
Ready to make your escape with USY?
Click here to to complete the 2013 USY Summer Program Preliminary Registration (using our online application tool).
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at email@example.com.
* Europe/Israel groups do not participate in the Gadna field training simulation.