- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- USY on Wheels Overview
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Overview
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar & Eastern Europe for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
1st Departure: June 23-July 28
2nd Departure: June 29-August 3
SIGHTS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
The Warsaw Ghetto. Lodz Jewish Cemetery. Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Masada. The Biblical Zoo. Ein Gedi. Riding camels in the Negev Desert. Kibbutz Ketura. Swimming in the Kinneret
Want more information?
Click here to download a sample itinerary for this trip. **Itinerary subject to change
To get an idea of a typical day on Wheels, check out the daily group updates from summer 2014.
Request more information about Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar.
If you have any questions about this or other USY summer programs, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Europe/Israel groups do not participate in the Gadna field training simulation.