- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- USY on Wheels Overview
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Overview
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar & Eastern Europe for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Israel Adventure PLUS
**Program not available for summer 2015
Spend five weeks experiencing a complete introduction to the land of Israel. Time is spent living history in Jerusalem, traveling through Haifa, hiking the Galilee, snorkeling in Eilat, and exploring the Negev. Your group will also have an option week where they will choose from, Gadna, Israeli army training simulation and other unique Israel experience. You will learn about Israel by visiting throughout its length and breadth.
- Click here to read more about the day-to-day activities for this group during the Summer of 2013.
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY Israel Adventure PLUS.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about USY Summer Programs.
Ready to make your escape with USY?
Click here to complete the 2015 USY Summer Program Preliminary Registration (using our online application tool).
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.