- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- USY on Wheels Overview
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Overview
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar & Eastern Europe for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
June 30-July 28
Gain a true love and understanding of the Jewish homeland by planting new life into its soil, meeting and engaging with its people, and lending a hand to make it even better. Spend four weeks sightseeing, exploring, and engaging in service projects on a daily basis in Haifa, Jerusalem, and the Golan with USY. On L’Takyan Olam, you’ll experience Israel in a one-of-a-kind way, that you can’t get from any other trip!
Volunteering at Bet Sefer Yuvalim, a school for children with cerebral palsy, Preparing and serving food at Beit Refael soup kitchen, Handing out toys to children at Sha’arei Tzedek, Jerusalem Bird Observatory, Ein Gedi, Masada, Haifa Zoo
Want more information?
Click here to download a sample itinerary for this trip. **Itinerary subject to change
To get an idea of a typical day on Wheels, check out the daily group updates from summer 2014.
Request more information about L’Takyan Olam.
If you have any questions about this or other USY summer programs, e-mail us email@example.com.