- 2014 Preliminary Application
- 2014 Dates and Prices
- 2013 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels, Campus Edition
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage General Information Session Video
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Begin your experience with a week of travel in Italy learning about the history of Italian Jewry from the inside, exploring the amazing cities of Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome. You’ll spend the final four weeks experiencing all that Israel has to offer.
After you experience Italy, spend four weeks exploring the length and breadth of Israel as you have a full Israel Pilgrimage experience*.
- Click here to read more about the day-to-day activities for this group during the Summer of 2011.
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY Italy/Israel Pilgrimage.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about USY Summer Programs.
Ready to make your escape with USY?
Click here to complete the 2014 USY Summer Program Preliminary Registration (using our online application tool).
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Europe/Israel groups do not participate in the Gadna field training simulation.