- 2014 Preliminary Application
- 2014 Dates and Prices
- 2013 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels, Campus Edition
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage General Information Session Video
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
Discover the unique cities of Eastern Europe, from the towering spires of Germany and the Czech Republic to the countryside of Poland. Learn about the past, present, and future of these unique Jewish communities, including visits to concentration camps.
Then spend four weeks of follow-up in Israel, discovering Jewish life and culture in the present while participating in the full Israel Pilgrimage experience*.
- Click here to read more about the day-to-day activities for this group during the Summer of 2013.
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about USY Summer Programs.
Ready to make your escape with USY?
Click here to complete the 2014 USY Summer Program Preliminary Registration (using our online application tool).
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Europe/Israel groups do not participate in the Gadna field training simulation.