- USY on Wheels 55
- 2015 Dates and Prices
- 2015 USY Summer Programs Application
- 2014 Summer Program Updates
- What they are saying about USY Summer Programs
Scholarships and Incentives
- USY on Wheels Overview
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- TivnUSY: Building Justice
- USY’s Mission to Cuba
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Overview
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar & Eastern Europe for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
June 24-August 2
SIGHTS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
The Brandenberg Gate. Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Treblinka Concentration Camp. Lodz Jewish Cemetery. Masada. Snorkeling in the Red Sea. Donkey riding at Kfar Kedem. Swimming in the Kinneret.
Want more information?
Click here to download a sample itinerary for this trip. **Itinerary subject to change
To get an idea of a typical day on Wheels, check out the daily group updates from summer 2014.
Request more information about Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage.
If you have any questions about this or other USY summer programs, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Europe/Israel groups do not participate in the Gadna field training simulation.