- 2013 Preliminary Application
- 2013 Dates and Prices
- 2012 Summer Program Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety and Security Information
Scholarships and Incentives
- “Classic” USY on Wheels
- USY on Wheels, Mission: Mitzvah
- USY on Wheels, Pacific Northwest
- USY on Wheels East
- USY on Wheels Sample Itineraries
Israel & Europe
- USY Israel Pilgrimage
- Eastern Europe/Israel Pilgrimage
- Israel Pilgrimage/Poland Seminar
- Italy/Israel Pilgrimage
- USY Israel Adventure
- Israel Adventure PLUS
- L’Takayn Olam
- Poland Seminar for Adults
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Sample Itineraries
- USY Israel Pilgrimage Security Q&A
- Convincing Your Parents
USY Israel Adventure
Have an incredibly exciting and stimulating summer in Israel. For four weeks, you’ll be exposed to the history and contemporary realities of Judaism and Israel. Climb the fortress of Masada, explore the stalactite caves of Netifim, swim in the waters of the Kinneret, pray at the Kotel, and drink tea in a Bedouin tent on the sands of the Negev desert. You’ll experience these sights and sounds with new friends who will share your love of the Jewish homeland.
- Click here to read more about the day-to-day activities for this group during the Summer of 2012.
- Click here to download a sample itinerary for USY Israel Adventure.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about USY Summer Programs.
Ready to make your escape with USY?
Click here to to complete the 2013 USY Summer Program Preliminary Registration (using our online application tool).
If you have any questions or need additional information about this and other USY Summer Programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.